ABSTRACT SUBMISSION AND SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION
The abstract center is now open. You are invited to submit your abstract through this section.
Please prepare a structured abstract (of no more than 250 words), including the following sections:
- Introduction – Rational
- Material and methods (or case presentation)
- Results (in case series)
The available presentation formats are oral presentations, E-posters and video presentation.
You can choose one of the congress topics to submit your work:
- Neuro-trauma and critical care
- Focus on translational medicine
- Cerebrovascular surgery
- Stereotactic and functional neurosurgery
- CNS malformations
- Neurosurgery global education
- Spine, spinal cord and peripheral nerves pathology
- Skull base tumors
- Global neurosurgery
- Basic science and research
- Patient centered and family oriented care in pediatrics
Deadline of Abstract submission extended to February 15th, 2019.
Notification of acceptance of the abstracts will be sent to the corresponding author by March 15th, 2019.
The Moroccan Society of Neurosurgery is happy to provide 30 scholarships for residents and young neurosurgeons to attend the meeting.
The scholarship grant will include:
- Shared accommodation (maximum 3 nights)
- Registration to the congress and to the pre congress course
- Invitation to the opening ceremony
This scholarship grant does not include the travel costs.
Conditions for scholarship grant:
- To have an accepted, unpublished work during the congress
- To be the presenting author of the work
- To be a resident or young neurosurgeon (less than 40 years old)
- To be living outside Morocco
For scholarship application, candidates will need to fill the appropriate form, which can be accessed after completing the abstract submission process.
Please mind that you need to prepare the followings to submit your application:
- A short CV (one page)
- A recent personal photo
- A copy of your passport
- Recommendation letter from head of department (or equivalent)
The deadline for scholarship application is extended to February 15th, 2019.
The scholarship application results will be announced by 15th March 2019. The selected candidates will also receive email notification of acceptance.
For any further information, please contact the organizing committee:email@example.com
- Abstract submission deadline: February 15th, 2019.
- Scholarship application deadline : February 15th, 2019.
- Abstract acceptance notice: March 15th, 2019.
- Scholarship application acceptance: March 15th, 2019.
- Deadline for registration: April 30th 2019